Hey guys, well as you can see that my 'Post Title' for today is Unexplainable. Things went well at first but, at the end of it, it's really unexplainable.
Went to work as usual today, and had a great time working with the JEM CoffeeBean Team. They're just awesome. I didn't knew what was wrong with me when it was 30 minutes before i ended work. I've been making drinks wrongly for example like the 'Black Forest Ice Blended'. Been putting wrong ratio and even worst, i did not add powder. What was i even thinking.
Met up with Raishan after work, yes, my boyfriend.. 3 years ++ and still on going. We had Prata for dinner and yes, my craving was satisfied. Been wanting to eat it ever since i came back from Europe. Laughed.
I miss how weird we can be, how stupid we can be, how idiotic we can be. I missed those night where we always being kinky towards each other, we used to talk on the phone for hours or minutes. But now, none. You're still my best tho. I just feel everything has changed ever since.. Well, life has to move on and see what's the best and look forward for the future. People that you love, won't be the same. Everyone change. Guess these are just my inner feelings that i have to learn and overcome it.
Something to end my day with a smile tho.
Don't forget to like and subscribed !




No comments:
Post a Comment