Hey Guys!
It's been weeks i last updated my blog. There is ALOT of things happening lately, i was so stressed out but hey, i did looked at the brighter side of my life and move on happily with my love ones.
As usual, i went to work early in the morning (cause i'm broke) , and yeah. Nothing much to elaborate today.
First of all, as some of you knew that i am single right now after 3 years, i'll explain it why if you continue reading this.
People thought that i was wrong and they sort of blaming that it was my fault when i believed that i actually did the right thing before it's TOO LATE. Yes, i know being in a relationship, you will have to go through shits, ups and downs and whatever. But c'mon, what's the point of you hiding things or worst still, lying to your partner. Is she not important to you? Who is she to you? Urgh. Sickening.
I bet all of you here, i mean, us, really hate being ignored or getting ignored by someone you love. You will be like spamming their whatsapp typing : "Hello? You there? Why are you ignoring me? Did i do something wrong? Did i make you mad? Please reply me? Why aren't you replying me?" and so on... Even worst, seeing their last seen. You will find yourself really f****** annoying and irritating.
That happened to me.
What's past is past. It's a lesson learnt for me even though he thinks that i should be THANKING him for teaching me what is 'TRUE LOVE'. And yes, he taught me the bad side of 'True Love'. I've really learnt like ALOT within the past 3 years.
Thus, i broke up with him on his 19th birthday.
Let these photos below explains everything.
| It's so not cool to put blames on your friends. LOL. A lesson learnt to y'alls :* |
Yes, that is it. I got nothing else to say, but.. wtv.
Like wise, I'm done with this. I am really blessed to have those people whom i loved motivating me as well as people who cared for me and telling me "Move on, there are much more better guy than him, he's a total j***."
Cut it off. Moving on next.
_________________________________________________________________________________
To my adorable chubby beloved cousin of mine, Mel
Thank you so much for being there for me. I know you'll always support me in whatever i do, take care of me, motivates me, love me, tolerate me and everything. We grown up together and we know each other well. You're like a sister to me. Nothing can separate us, like 'DUHH'. We have ALOT of childhood memories babe. I really cherish every moment when i'm with you. Kin sayang mel.. I miss you.
To my beloved upcoming 6 years of bestfriend, Yin
Hi yinyin, my gossip partner, my sister, my everything. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Yeah, we gone thru the same. You really treat me like i am really your little sister. Y'know, even when we went separate ways, we still try our best to keep on our friendship going. Like wise, you cared for me, you support me, give me advices and yeah, nothing can explain how much i love you. Which friendship doesn't have ups and downs as well.. Whatever it is, Kin sayang yin also.. Meet up soon !
To my craycray upcoming 6 years of bestfriend, Ziq
Supp, I'm just thankful to have a bestfriend like you as well. Oh please, you never failed to make people laugh non stop, burst out their laughters and join in your 'Merepek' convos. Pretty please focus on your studies, and hopefully one day, you'll actually achieve the dream that you want to be. Stop thinking negatively and believe that you can do it. Okay?
To Wann & Aishah (JEM CBTL GIRLFRIENDS)
You both never fail to be there for me as well. We became so bonded like 'WOW'. We encourage each other, giving advices and motivates each other as well. You girls, are just awesome for me. Same, nothing can explain how much i love you both as well. You girls will always be remembered. Even tho, we seldom meet, but hey, there's our whatsapp group (you know i know).
To Falqin
Even though, we're not that close yet, we should hang out real soon. It's really a surprised of you coming down to my work place yesterday. I was shocked and ... speechless(?). Well, You've became my listening partner, you adviced me as well, not to elaborate more, you know i know. Quite sometime later, you were annoying just like me, High 5. I'm really blessed.
Ok, i'm suck at this. But whatever it is, i'm glad we talk, you faggot pumpkin. Meet up soon. Oh and sorry for ignoring you while i'm updating my blog. Lol. Hmmm mmm ermm..
To Fiq
Sup bro, I respect you. Whenever i shared with you stuffs, you can give me A-Z and explained to me maturely, like i'm amazed you understand how girls feel. Thanks for being there for me as well. Cheer up, be happy as well. :')
To the Hotspot Girls, and the rest;
I'm still blessed to have you guys in my life. I'm happy with who i am now. I'm gonna do what's best for my future and yes, chase my dreams for sure.
Hugs and kisses.
Finally, I'll be going through Private School (Kaplan) life next month................. Wish me all the best ok!
No comments:
Post a Comment